In the following we would like to inform you comprehensively about the processing of personal data within the scope of the use of our Internet pages. With regard to the terms used, such as "person responsible" or "processing", we refer you to the definitions in Art. 4 of the ‘Datenschutzgrundverordnung’ (DSGVO).
Person in charge
The person responsible for these Internet pages is:
Which data is processed?
When you visit our website, personal data is also processed. We are obliged under data protection law to also guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data processed with our IT systems.
Categories of affected persons
Visitors and users of the website, interested parties.
Types of data processed
When you access our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the calling computer (for a maximum of 7 days)
- Operating system of the calling computer
- Browser version of the calling computer
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Transferred amount of data
- Referring URL
The IP address will be deleted after 7 days at the latest from all systems used in connection with the operation of these Internet pages. We can then no longer establish a personal reference from the remaining data.
The data will also be used to correct errors on the website.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our "interest" within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) is the operation of this website the implementation of the protection objectives of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
We process the aforementioned data for the operation of our website (provision of online services, their functions and contents) and for the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards our customers. Furthermore, we process the usage data for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
In addition, the processing also takes place for the purpose of answering contact enquiries and communicating with users.
We offer a contact form on our website which you can use to request information about our products or services or to contact us in general.
For this purpose, we require the following information, which you voluntarily provide, from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Message content
This information is necessary in order to process your enquiry, address you correctly and send you an answer.
Enquiries received via the contact form on our website are usually stored in our CRM system. The CRM system is regularly checked to see whether data can be deleted. Should data no longer be necessary in the context of a customer or prospective customer relationship or should a contrary interest of the customer outweigh, we will delete the data concerned, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our "interest" within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) is communication with customers and interested parties.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. The cookies used by us are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies).
You have the option of preventing the setting of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we would like to point out that the use of our Internet pages may then only be possible to a limited extent. Cookies do not install or start any programs or other applications on your computer.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO in conjunction with § 15 TMG. Our "interest" within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) is the operation of these Internet pages.
All information that you provide to us (e.g. in the free text field of the contact form or email) that goes beyond what is necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations is always voluntary. You should only give us this information if you are sure that it is not confidential.
Recipients / Disclosure of data
Data that you provide to us will not be passed on to third parties. In particular, your data will not be passed on to third parties for their advertising purposes.
However, we may use service providers for the operation of these Internet pages or for other products from us. Here it can happen that a service provider obtains knowledge of personal data. We select our service providers carefully - particularly with regard to data protection and data security - and take all measures required under data protection law for permissible data processing.
No data processing outside Switzerland or EU
Spearhead does not process personal data in third countries.
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, at the rate of data protection officer or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the statutory requirements, we take the following into account
- the state of the art,
- the implementation costs and
- the nature, extent, circumstances and purposes of the processing, and
- the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons,
appropriate technical and organizational measures. The aim is to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
We have established procedures to ensure that appropriate action can be taken to protect the rights of data subjects, to delete data and to respond to threats to data.
The measures taken include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data:
- physical access to the data, as well as
- the access concerning them,
- the input,
- the transmission,
ensuring availability and its separation.
The protection of personal data is taken into account in our company at an early stage in the development and selection of hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and data protection-friendly default settings.
Your rights as an affected party
We implement your rights as affected parties within the framework of the legal requirements. There means among other things:
- You have the right to information about the personal data concerning you. You can contact our data protection officer or us directly for information at any time.
- In the case of a request for information that is not made in writing, we ask for your understanding that we may then demand proof from you that you are the person you claim to be.
- Furthermore, you have the right to correction or deletion or to restriction of the processing to the extent that you are legally entitled to do so.
- You have the right to object to the processing within the framework of the statutory provisions. The same applies to a right to data transfer.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority: You have the right to complain about the processing of personal data by us to a supervisory authority for data protection, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of a consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
We will revise this data protection notice in the event of changes to this website or other circumstances that make this necessary.